Tuesday 8 July 2014

How far into Animation i am

My animation at present is incomplete, I have done around 1 minute of animation and still have a large portion of more complicated animation to do. have done 3 scenes out of  6 planned scenes. Overall I think it is going quite well but I need to improve the speed at which I do it at.

I still need to create a few new assets. I would be using illustrator to do this. I have found this is one of the most time consuming parts of the process so I am budgeting for this asset creating time.

I think to speed up my animation process time I will do a mix of a few techniques, including spot animation so I can get on with finalizing the process and creating an animation I am happy with in a time frame that will be quick enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment