Friday 2 May 2014

P2 Animation Product research

                     
Afro Samuri is similar t my 'Space Crust'. Because of the combat
based movements and dynamic straight lines and sharp edges style that
add an attitude and speed aspect to the
 animation. My show will also use a similar
hip hop based soundtrack. Which will add to
the atmosphere and appeal to the targeted audience


Adventure time follows the 2 heros, Finn, a human boy and Jake the dog
much like my product follows to characters, Perry the boy and Salami the dog.
They are together all the time and both have very strong bonds with each other. Unlike adventure time in my product the dog isnt humanized. He cannot talk but i think this adds a nice, unusual aspect to my project.

Rocket Monkeys
Rocket monkeys is set in space, same as my product. They travel around in a spaceship as a duo and a sidekick monkey. A lot of my product will also be set inside a spaceship. This show is also focussed around comedy and adventure whilst having a specific job to do, being secret agents and delivering pizza. a setting like this is popular because of many possibilities that can happen in this setting allowing for audashous and extraordinary plots

The Amazing world of gumball.
The Amazing World Of Gumball incorperates the same style of animation as my product and features characters around the same age. it is aimed at the same market at mine and consists of the same length of eposodes as my series will do

No comments:

Post a Comment